CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Follow by Email



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

here we go!

Yay my 1st blog. Well, I'll take this time to introduce my self. My name is Bridgette i'm 24 I have 3 children, Blake Bree and Charlotte. My world. I enjoy hanging out w/friends, shopping, going to the park, taking pictures and shopping at boutiques! <3

I live in Missouri. Born and raised <3

I started this blog because I love shopping at baby boutiques and would love to do some reviews and giveaways here for all the other "obsessed" baby boutique addicts out there ;)

So here it goes...




5 comments:

Earl's Daughter said...

The first comment on your first post! Congrats sweet pea!

charlotteandrandy said...

I love your daughters name... Charlotte I am glad to see that name more popular now!!! I also love the idea of your blog and I am looking forward to seeing what reviews you do!!!

C's mamma said...

Thanks Charlotte =)

Cranky Cat Studio said...

Congratulations! You're doing a great job so far!

C's mamma said...

very nice

Post a Comment