I loved it. Our clothing came out so soft and residue free!
Ingredients: Sodium Silicate, Coconut oil based surfactants
Yes. Mix 1 teaspoon of Oxygen Brightener per 16 oz/500 ml of water.
For kitchen floors, counters, trash cans and all other water washable surfaces:
- Apply to surface, wait 1-5 minutes
- Wipe with sponge or blot with towel
- Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry
For upholstery, fabric and carpet use same solution mixture:
- Test small area first
- Soak up any excess liquid before applying solution to stain
- Use only enough to cover stain area, wait 1-5 minutes
- Soak up with a white towel, repeat if necessary
- Rinse thoroughly with water and blot dry
- Vacuum once dry
That's aprox. 50 loads of laundry!