I loved it. Our clothing came out so soft and residue free!
Ingredients: Sodium Silicate, Coconut oil based surfactants
Directions:For best results use one tablespoon of Laundry Soda per LARGE wash load. Wash according to the specific instructions on your garments. Make sure to always test first on garments that may bleed or fade. Nellie's Laundry Soda dissolves quickly in cold or hot water.
Yes. Mix 1 teaspoon of Oxygen Brightener per 16 oz/500 ml of water.
For kitchen floors, counters, trash cans and all other water washable surfaces:
- Apply to surface, wait 1-5 minutes
- Wipe with sponge or blot with towel
- Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry
For upholstery, fabric and carpet use same solution mixture:
- Test small area first
- Soak up any excess liquid before applying solution to stain
- Use only enough to cover stain area, wait 1-5 minutes
- Soak up with a white towel, repeat if necessary
- Rinse thoroughly with water and blot dry
- Vacuum once dry
That's aprox. 50 loads of laundry!